Sales/SDR via LinkedIn
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova.
We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If we are up for the challenge, we want you to join us.
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following:
Above Average Principles:
- Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
- Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
- Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
- Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
- Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
- Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar lead generation role.
- Identify our target audience and wake interest in our services
- Provide our Sales team with leads that are interested in our services and will convert now or in the future into customers
- Knowledge of Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Knowledge of the Market that we operate in.
- Experience working with various databases and working with scripts (adapting them)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written. You should be skilled in both communication and selling to customers as you are communicating internally.
- Experience working cross functionally with different teams and personalities, at all levels of a business.
- Previous job experience in an IT business with an ability to thrive in a fast paced startup culture would be considered a great advantage.
- Extraordinary English speaking skills.
- Self-driven. You have great organisational skills, integrity and follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimise
- Tech-savvy and passionate about utilising software to its full potential
- A natural people person that is highly collaborative. Ability to communicate effectively across different business areas
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us.
- Attractive Salary and Bonus scheme;
- Paid training and internship;
- Work with international clients;
- Opportunity to grow in the Team Lead role;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced specialists;
- Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Candidates with previous experience in Sales and Marketing will have a strong advantage.