Salt Edge is one of the most prominent fintech service providers, connected to over 3000 banks in over 60 countries. Salt Edge's clients vary from large banks to credit bureaus, lenders and fintechs spread across continents, having offices in Americas (Toronto) and Europe (London). Salt Edge is looking to cover more countries by expanding to other regions, including Asia and Australia.
We’re looking only for the best people, interested to become experts in their own field, get familiar with the startup culture and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Sales Professional (EU market)
What you’ll do:
- Contacting new and existing clients (TOP management) via phone, skype and email;
- Making presentations of Salt Edge’s products and services;
- Providing detailed information on the Salt Edge’s products and services;
- Keeping in contact with the clients before and after the sale;
- Keep account updates in CRM;
- Prepare commercial offers, lead negotiations and close deals;
- Searching for potential partners and clients;
- Representing Salt Edge on international exhibitions and conferences;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts.
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Results-driven attitude with the ability to close deals;
- Dynamic personality who can present Salt Edge solutions and build outstanding customer relationships;
- B2B sales experience is an advantage;
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Be a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively;
- Maximise every opportunity available;
- Proactive and enthuse people easily.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.