Sales Manager with German language
TRAVOD International is a fast-growing translation company ranking # 23 in Northern Europe, # 93 worldwide and #5 Employer of Choice in Moldova.
What do we expect from a Sales Manager?
- To establish contact with potential clients via phone and email and identify key decision-makers within companies with a regular need for translation services
- To identify business opportunities by analyzing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- To provide excellent customer service – handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports
- Advanced communication skills in German. Candidates must both speak and write the language fluently
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications)
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
The position is open for the day shift 09.00 – 18.00, Monday to Friday.
What do we offer?
- Net salary starting from 530 EURO + Monthly uncapped bonuses
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- Full training for this job will be provided
- English learning sessions with a native speaker
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in Europe, Canada, USA
- Comfy offices, with a modern style, in the center of the Chisinau
- Healthy snacks
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities
Want to become a TRAVODian?