Sales Manager French Market
Kickwords Professional, a fast growing translations company, is currently looking for a Sales Manager for French market. This should be a person responsible for increasing service sales by acquiring new clients and maintaining contact with already existing clients. The philosophy of selling translation services has its own peculiarities and we will gladly guide you into it.
- Managing relationships with various clients and partners
- Prospect for potential new clients across various sectors and turn this into increased business
- Communicating with prospects and existing clients
- Actively selling through cold calling, own research and referral programs
- Developing new business opportunities and negotiating mutually rewarding contracts
- Active management of client expectations
- Analyze project scope and requirements and develop project plans and work flows, managing time line, budget, resources, and quality control parameters
- Adding, maintaining and organizing all contacts in our database and CRM
- Ensuring the information about the clients is constantly up/ to/ date
Candidate Skills & Experience
- Fluent in French (excellent written and spoken communication skills)
- Knowledge of foreign languages other than French is an advantage
- Have a good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Effective time management as well as flexibility and intelligence in responding to various customer scenarios
- Willingness to look for new opportunities, openness to challenges and success oriented approach
- Ability to multi task, solve problems and work in a team.
- Service/ minded approach (listening skills, ability to set and understand goals and priorities, general business knowledge)
- Creativity and ability to look for non standard solutions;
- Outstanding phone skills
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E/ mail, Skype and Office applications)
- Individual responsibility
- Ideally be educated to at least university level
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work and grow in a dynamic and creative company
- Young team, friendly and supportive
- Multicultural environment
- Training and learning opportunities
- A full social package, a base salary of 350 USD + uncapped commission
The position is open for the following time schedule: 9.00 – 18.00, Monday to Friday.
This is your opportunity to join a young & dynamic company, grow and develop your career.
Please send us your detailed CV to email@example.com