Sales Manager for UK market (460 Euro+bonus)
Every time you analyze a product on Amazon, book a flight with Bravofly or read BMW car instructions, you are probably using our product. Travod makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 100 languages, globally, every day.
We are in full swing and we are hiring active & ambitious people who work hard and smart, born to solve complex problems and deal with large projects, who are ready to grow professionally and increase their personal income in Moldova.
What do we expect from a Sales Manager for UK market?
- To establish contact with potential clients via phone and email and identify key decision-makers within companies with a regular need for translation services
- To identify business opportunities by analyzing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- To enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes
- To provide excellent customer service – handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports
- Advanced communication skills in English. Candidates must both speak and write the language fluently
- Minimum 2 years experience in Sales
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications)
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
The position is open for the next time schedule: 9.00 – 18.00, Monday to Friday.
What do we offer?
- A full social package, official employment and a fixed salary of 460 EURO + Bonus that can exceed 12 000 MDL
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- English learning sessions with a native speaker
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in the USA, Europe, Asia
- Comfy offices, with a modern style, in the center of the Chisinau
- Separate relax zones and break rooms; weekly healthy snacks
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities
Please don't hesitate to apply. Come to grow with us. This is your chance to build your career with a global company in Moldova. Send us your CV to email@example.com stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Sales Manager UK market”.