Sales Manager (English)
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, and voiceovers. We work with high-profile clients such as Harvard, San Francisco, Oxford Universities, Orange, KFC, Giorgio Armani, etc.
We are looking for a sales manager with excellent written and spoken English, to deal with its existing clients and recruit new ones in the UK and European markets.
- Locating new clients that might be interested in our company services. We shall provide the instructions and means to do it.
- Working with existing clients.
- Providing excellent customer support
- Educating potential clients about our range of services
- Project budgeting.
- Friendly working environment in a new office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % of profit
- Initial on-job training.
- Hardworking, responsible, self-starter.
- Fluent in writing, reading and speaking in English
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills (efficiently interacting with clients in English via email, messenger, or phone).
- Computer fluency (fast typing skills, familiar with MS Office suite, browsers, etc)
- Previous sales experience over the internet or phone is an advantage
Please email your CV to: email@example.com
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.