Competitive base salary 800 euro plus comision. Training and continuous professional development program. Modern and cosy office in central Chisinau.
About the role:
Responsible for the overall coordination, functional management and leadership of all of the Sales activities of the business ensuring targets are met in terms of sales efficiency, profitability and highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work effectively as part of the senior management team and take a “whole company” perspective to managing issues.
- Achieve Sales division’s targets.
- Provide effective leadership to positively influence the progression and growth of the division.
- Collaborate with other managers and Directors to devise and implement incentives/tactical plans that motivate increased performance for the team.
- Establish both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan.
- Providing quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the Sales Plan
- In liaison with consultants, ensure job projects are completed and finished to an acceptable standard.
- Ensuring high quality of the ongoing management of the client requirement. Minimising risks, maximising opportunities.
- Monitor and respond if necessary to customer feedback throughout the
proposal and after sales process, demonstrating to the consultants best practices.
- Ensure the right calibre of staff is recruited in accordance with company policy
- Lead, communicate with, develop staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance and meet the company’s needs.
Knowledge and skills:
- Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Sales Techniques.
- Client management.
- Constructions Industry Knowledge.
- Leadership by example.
- Commercial best practises.
- Sales Insight and Analytics.
- Recruitment practises.
- Problem Management.
- Social Media as an advertising and networking tool.
- Persuasiveness and Negotiation.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Computer skills including the spreadsheet and word processing programs, and e-mail
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com until 15th January or call 079 113 692 for more information.