HR- Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - Silverbird is the first digital bank for cross-border commerce, looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of the:
Sales Development Representative
As the front line of our prospecting efforts, an ideal candidate should be a quick learner with strong communication & listening skills and an ability to showcase our offering in a compelling way.
This role also has excellent career development opportunities. Our star-performing SDRs will be our next Sales execs and beyond!
Objectives of this Role:
- Reaching out to our database, targeting decision makers and influencers internationally;
- Questioning, understanding and identifying customer pain points;
- Taking prospects through the Silverbird sales process with an explicit aim of gaining; interest, building strong rapport and ensuring the customer wants to progress & learn more;
- Create, manage and maintain a healthy pipeline of interested prospects;
- Identify and share best practices to help refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Utilizing HubSpot, outbound calling and emailing to generate new sales opportunities;
- Pass over a designated amount of fully qualified prospects on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Report to the sales manager with daily, weekly and monthly results.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous, relevant, work experience with a history of exceeding targets;
- Strong communication skills via phone and email;
- Talent for creating and nurturing, long standing relationships;
- Creative, problem-solving approach with an excellent attention to detail;
- Tenacious ‘can do’ attitude, with a desire to set our closers up for success;
- Strong will and ability to move up within a sales organization (We assume that the best SDR’s will naturally progress to Sales Executive level and beyond);
- Previous experience with HubSpot is a must;
- Multilingual / English speaking is essential.
For further information call : +37362101257 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org