Sales Developer Representative
If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you. Our expectation is that you will take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live “Above Average.”
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of performance, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above
Accountability. See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It. Become part of the solution; We expect you to have a personal ownership and pride;
Empathy. Respect for others and their feelings; Show others that you care;
Extra-Mile. Ask the question: “What else can I do?”; Reject average, good to pass by;
Extra Smile. We look to the positive side in every situation. We love what we do every day. Ask the question: “What is good in this?”
Constant Learner. Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”; What is the learning here?
Make an impact. Give before you ask. Be always, happy to help;
- Base salary 750USD net for full-time work
- Possibility of earning up to 2000 USD/month in bonuses;
- Paid training and internship;
- Work with international clients;
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Work in a team of experienced specialists;
- Compensation of certifications, conferences, and training courses;
- Long term employment, fully covering social package;
- Establish contacts with potential customers by phone (outbound calling), e-mail and Linkedin.
- Identify business opportunities by analyzing prospect and assessing their position in the industry; research and analysis to qualify the leads;
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline;
- Continuing communication with customers;
- Providing excellent communication with the customer - handling complaints, developing solutions and preparing reports;
- CRM data recording;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English (French, Spanish, Italian or other European languages will be considered a strong advantage)
- Great first impression;
- Easy to cold call, feeling free and accommodating with the prospect;
- Top-level responsibility;
- Easy going, persuasive with the customer;
- Great at building rapport;
- Bargain skills, great negotiator;
- Technical knowledge of the programming languages is preferred
- Confident level of English language
- International experience is an advantage
Experience in similar positions of min 1 year will consider a strong advantage
Index helps leading companies, scale their engineering team. Our mission is to empower every organization on the planet with outstanding talent.
We are a UK based company with an operational office in Chisinau, Moldova. We are growing fast and have the vision of building a leading software development company in the world. If you are up for the challenge, we want you to join. us.
More information about the company: http://index.dev/
Apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction about yourself (up to 100 words)
The subject of the email: SDR - CV (Your First/Last Name)