Safety Accounting Manager
Dispatch42 is one of the fastest-growing companies in logistics because we are a customer-centric company that truly listens to clients' needs and focuses on quality and precision. Our employees are empowered and trusted as experts in their field of work.
We are looking for a knowledgeable Safety Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. If you are honest, analytical, and detail-oriented, join our team!
- High degree in accounting, economics, finance;
- Experience in finance and accounting 2+ years at least;
- Proficient knowledge of Excel;
- Proficiency in 1C, SAP;
- Attention to detail, responsibility;
- Extensive hands-on experience in Accounting and Finance;
- Upper-intermediate level of English (all entries, correspondence and reporting are maintained in English).
- Set up the accounting processes at new company;
- Accounting for fixed assets;
- Accounting for receivables and payables;
- Preparation of all forms of financial, tax, statistical reporting;
- Coordinate external annual audits, etc;
- Control document flow;
- Ensuring compliance with the procedure for issuing primary accounting documents;
- Forecast cash flow;
- Cooperate with project managers, legal team, and other companies’ entities;
- Other tasks (review of contracts, invoicing, insurance renewal, etc.).
We expect that you meet this description:
- Structured thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Team player with extraordinary analytical skills;
- Attentive to details, who is able to set priorities and meet the deadlines, stay positive.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package;
- Strong and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks — being responsible for a part of the company’s finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions — remote
- Working hours Mon-Fri.
We value collaboration, teamwork and respectful interactions with each other.
Please send you a CV with salary expectations.
Call us: 373 69716436