Parkopedia was founded with the mission of being able to answer any parking question, anywhere in the world.
Today, Parkopedia is the world’s leading digital parking services provider used by millions of drivers and organisations such as Apple, TomTom and 18 automotive brands ranging from Audi to Volvo.
We are looking for a Revit Technician to be based in Chisinau to support our expanding Autonomous Valet Parking team in London. We are in the process of developing technology for self-driving vehicles, specifically within the parking sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BIM/CAD technician to apply their existing skills to create accurate models whilst working with a team of keen designers. RESPONSIBILITIES
● Converting pointcloud data into 3D BIM/CAD models with a high level of accuracy and consistent self-checking.
● Creating custom Revit families and adding to existing company library.
● Managing fast paced projects and understanding the balance of quality and delivery to ensure designs are delivered on time.
● Coordinating work within a team, in line with the project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
● Consistent review of project files for compliance with company standards / protocols.
● Liaising between the Moldovan and UK teams to keep a consistently high standard of work and report with team updates.
● Proven experience of working with the 3D modelling software Revit
● High level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
● Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
● Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a busy workflow.
● Self-motivated and happy to take responsibility for designs.
● Experience of generating 3D models from pointcloud data.
● Good knowledge of building construction and layouts.
● Some knowledge of Autodesk ReCap / Navisworks.
Parkopedia is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
● Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
● Flexible working hours
● Training allowance
● Cash bonus
● Annual company retreat
● Monthly socials
● Time off for volunteering
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
To apply for this job, please visithttps://www.parkopedia.com/jobs