Reprezentant Vânzări USA - $1000
Due to our GLOBAL
business expansion, International Travel Network
(ITN - www.itncorp.com
) is currently looking to fill out Sales Agents
When you join ITN, you discover opportunities you never knew you had. We are an expanding international group with years of business experience. This means as we grow, so do the people around us.
Our Agents are the driving force of our business. We coach Agents in the latest sales techniques and teach them how to use our unique tools that make us leaders of the industry. It’s a great place to kickstart your professional life and we’re constantly working on turning talents into future leaders.
Over 50% of people who started their professional life in sales or customer support have experienced growth.
At ITN we provide a strong and stable environment in which real talent is appreciated and rewarded, enabling people to develop professional qualities and achieve great things.
- Very motivating income - $1000 with performance bonuses.
- Engagement with a major international group.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends.
- Flexible shifts that will accommodate your schedule.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program.
- Guaranteed development.
- Monthly team-building events.
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals.
- Processing new clients' inquiries - Cooperating with incoming clients to determine their needs and advising them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Following-up - Making sure clients are happy and satisfied with our services from start to finish, ensuring long-term cooperation via excellent customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Facilitating deals/sales - Supporting the process for clients with a professional insight and expertise.
- Developing - Growing professional level via attending various trainings and seminars.
- Networking - Supporting existing and exploring new contacts in order to maintain a stably evolving clients’ database.
- Planning trips- Engage with other agents to find and deliver the best solutions to clients in a designated GDS (Global Distribution System) software.
Our requirements are:
- Advanced English level.
- Availability for Evening and Night shifts.
- Hard effort and fast adaptability.
- Quick learning skills.
- Desire to grow professionally and financially.