Pedersen & Partners is a leading international executive search firm. We operate 54 offices in 50 countries. Since the inception of the firm in 2001, Pedersen & Partners continuously strives to sustain the vision to be a globally recognized and dedicated partner for our clients, providing the highest quality executive search services in a modern, tailor-made approach, using our extended international experience to understand and address the needs of our clients, both at a local level and across borders.
Pedersen & Partners opened an office in Chisinau in 2007 and in Balti in 2011. The Research Centre is an internal function, performing execution of search mandates for Consultants and offices of Pedersen & Partners around the world.
Pedersen & Partners is looking to enlarge its Research Team, therefore, now seeking to recruit a Research Associate in Chisinau or Balti, Moldova, who will be a part of Research Centre.
Recruitment Research Executive
The key responsibilities of the Recruitment Research Executive will be:
· Providing research support to Senior Consultants for international assignments and strategic projects;
· Setting goals and providing clear direction and guidance during the search processes for the assigned project team members;
· Direct identification and contact of executives in middle and upper management positions;
· Preliminary phone screening of the potential candidates;
· Database update and maintenance;
· Instilling trust and confidence both with clients and candidates so that they feel informed at each stage of the assignment.
In respect of the candidate profile:
· University degree; studies abroad would represent an advantage
· Excellent communication and social skills
· Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of German will be considered an advantage.
· Excellent computer and phone skills
· Excellent project management and time management skills
· Determined go-getter, with a positive attitude and leadership potential
· Hardworking and committed to delivering results
· Goal oriented, determined, patient, persistent, with attention to detail
· Able to think strategically
· Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary
· Able to handle high pressure situations and manage multiple projects at once
· Highest possible ethical and professional standards
· Humble, practical, hands on attitude
Please submit your CV, in English, Romanian or Russian to email@example.com . By submitting your resume, you agree in accordance with the applicable national data protection legislation that your personal data is registered in the proprietary database of Pedersen & Partners. The data will be kept in strict confidentiality and will be processed and used for recruitment purposes only.
Subject line, please indicate: Recruitment Research Executive, Moldova.
The first interview will take place over the phone. Only selected candidates will be invited to the interview at the Pedersen & Partners in Chisinau or Balti offices.
Please, be patient and wait until you are contacted on the phone. No need to call and confirm the receipt of your CV.