DevelopmentAid was founded in 2007 and is a leading information provider for the international development sector. We provide a business development platform and recruiting services for worldwide organisations, and offer professional career advice for individual consultants.
Our team consists of over 200 innovative and passionate people: analysts, developers, designers, marketeers, career advisers, recruiters, and business developers.
We are looking for a junior recruiter to join our team in Chisinau and recruit for positions in our offices from Moldova and Georgia. Your role will be to ensure a smooth and successful recruitment experience for our candidates, and oversee all hiring activities. You will also be a promoter of a positive corporate culture and will manage employee relations.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in Recruitment / HR and work in a multicultural environment, this is the job you should apply for!
Duty Station: Chisinau, Office-based (allowing for work from home occasionally after trial period, when there's a necessity)
Job Level: Entry – Junior
Schedule: Full-time, flexible
Corporate Working Language: English
- Manage the recruitment process for all company’s departments in Chisinau and Tbilisi offices.
- Source candidates in internal and external databases, screen CVs, conduct interviews and coordinate interview scheduling with the hiring managers.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback.
- Data processing and updating people-related information in the internal database.
- Welcome the new hires and facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Help maintain the fun, inclusive corporate culture.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with a passion for recruitment and working with people.
- Strong interpersonal skills (empathetic, supportive, patient and a good listener).
- Well organized and able to prioritize.
- Good command of English (written and verbal communication skills).
- Previous experience in HR, recruitment, communication and/or customer support roles is not obligatory, but would be an asset.
- University degree in HR, Psychology, or other related field would be a plus, but is not a must.
- Ability to handle confidential information, concerns, and issues with diplomacy.
- Competitive salary (base + recruitment bonuses).
- Full-time, Monday-Friday; flexible working hours.
- Office-based job, with the possibility to work from home occasionally after completing the trial period.
- International working environment.
- A talented and supportive team of peers.
- Internal, on-the-job training and continuing professional development program.
- Training policy covering professional, work-related training needs.
- Cozy relaxation areas, with access to a playroom (with air hockey, table tennis, darts).
- Bar with a professional coffee machine, free coffee/tea, biscuits, seasonal fruits.
- Corporate events, team buildings, and social events.
We offer a range of vacancies at all levels of seniority to ensure development within the HR Department, as well as the possibility to make career shifts to other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: For this job we are accepting people with the right to work in Moldova as well as refugees from Ukraine.