Recruitment Assistant for InnerSquare
InnerSquare is a London-based recruiting firm helping early-career professionals with exceptional backgrounds transition into the most selective business careers, in London and Paris. We only work with the most impressive individuals in selective professions and only recruit for the most sought-after employers. We are the top recruiter for the leading management consulting firms, including Bain, McKinsey and BCG in London. We have a unique approach to recruiting: we select each candidate through a rigorous problem-solving interview and offer candidates individual advice and structured interview preparation.
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to contribute to the activities of InnerSquare in the UK. Based in Chisinau, the Recruitment Assistant will support the Team of Recruiters, based in London.
• Scheduling initial phone conversations with high-potential early-career professionals;
• Organizing candidates’ interviews;
• Organizing preparation events and individual coaching sessions;
• Maintaining our database of candidates;
• Keeping in touch with our candidates through individual check-ins and event invitations.
• Strong academic background (e.g., university degree);
• Fluency in English (prior experience living in an English-speaking country required);
• Previous work experience in an office environment;
• Excellent organizations skills, productivity, work ethics, attention to details and ability to keep track of multiple processes;
• IT proficiency (e.g., spreadsheets);
• Confidence, sense of humor and high energy level;
• Empathy and passion for helping others develop their careers;
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Work in a meritocratic and international environment;
• Work closely with early-career professionals with impressive backgrounds and help them make an important career move;
• Play a pivotal role in developing an ambitious recruiting start-up into a recognized brand.
• Competitive base salary starting at 350 Eur net + up to 16% performance-based bonus.
There will also be an opportunity for the Recruitment Assistant to lead business improvement initiatives.
Visit the official website at http://www.innersquare.co.uk/
If you are interested please send your English CV, marked with the job code RA-IS, to: firstname.lastname@example.org