DYNINNO is a European leader in providing scalable Voice-Over-IP Services and Business Processes Optimization with offices in San Francisco (USA), Chisinau (Moldova), Riga (Latvia) and Cebu (Philippines).
We are looking for commercially focused Recruiter that values each employee as an individual and support them to realize their aspirations.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant.
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases.
- Fluent/Advanced English.
- Microsoft Office or any alternative software proficiency
The responsibilities of Recruiter are as follows:
- To execute highly professionally recruitment process ( searching , interviewing, selection, negotiating conditions ).
- To build well organized recruitment practice (tracking, reporting, forecasting).
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
The work conditions assigned to this position are as follows:
- Motivating salary and a result-oriented bonus system.
- Continuous career growth.
- Work in a brand-new office.
- Team of professional and motivated individuals.