Quality Control Specialist – NET $400 + bonus
Dyninno is a group of companies founded in 2004 in San Francisco. It provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 markets. 3,500 professionals work in the company around the world. Its offices are located in the USA, UK, Colombia, Latvia, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Egypt and the Philippines.
In the Republic of Moldova, a part of Dyninno Group is represented by DataPro, a company specializing in processing, analyzing, and structuring the information of international clients. We use cutting-edge software to streamline our informational flows and to ensure the best performance and quality are delivered.
It’s critical for us to provide the client with the best service and support. We are fascinated with technology and with the job we do every day. We build the business, provide career growth opportunities and nurture a corporate culture that helps our people to develop. We are a multinational and multicultural team, united by a common goal. Come and join us!
Due to our client’s business expansion, we are currently looking to fill out the position of Quality Control Specialist.
The Quality Control Specialist is responsible for call screening and preparing specialized reports for the internal needs of other departments to determine the quality of the company's services.
- Monthly bonuses on the delivery of KPIs (base salary $450 + performance bonus $100);
- Work schedule 5/2, from 8AM – 5PM;
- Official employment and social benefits;
- International and multicultural experience;
- Engagement with an international group of companies with strong values and inclusive corporate culture;
- Participation in global projects for interested professionals;
- Career growth and development opportunities;
- Modern office with all facilities and relaxation areas, located in the heart of Botanica district, Chisinau.
- To perform quality checks of inbound and outbound calls to ensure adherence to company policies and a high level of customer service;
- To perform quality tests;
- To identify workflow issues;
- To handle a scope of audio materials;
- To make the reports on the quality of customer service;
- To work in databases;
- To analyze data and reports to determine error trends.
- Medium English knowledge;
- PC knowledge;
- Attentive to details;
- Full-time from office.
Call us: 061 086 830