Salt Edge Inc. is a Canadian company which specializes in FinTech. It’s headquartered in Toronto, with offices in Chisinau and London. Our team builds modern financial platforms, which means that our colleagues are focused on the quality of multiple interconnected services and uphold the highest level of excellency.
We’re looking for people who’d be a perfect fit within our close-knitted group of individuals who are always looking for new methods and solutions to solve different tasks, approaching them with great enthusiasm and accuracy.
What you’ll do:
- Create Test Plans and Test Protocols for our software applications, based on business and software design requirements;
- Work closely with Development teams to recognize the potential operational issues in software, user flows, assess risks, and communicate defects resolution;
- Identify any problems, prioritize tasks, and run debugging programs to fix issues.
- Document and record defects details;
- Create or maintain documentation, such as change logs, test documentation, test installation, user guides, administration guides, quick start guide, while working closely with Engineering team;
- Create automated test scripts;
- Provide continued feedback throughout all stages of testing;
- Responsible to develop functional scenarios as well as detailed functional test cases
- Responsible to execute test cases, log and revalidate defects;
- Responsible to develop automated test scripts for regression scenarios;
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate their progress, issues and risks;
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
- Become the voice of Quality for the product you work on.
What you need to be successful:
- Have 3+ years manual software testing experience;
- Fluent communication skills in spoken and written English;
- University degree in a relevant field is a plus (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles;
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting;
- Ability to manage priorities, set goals and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinking and result-oriented professional attitude;
- Be able to reproduce and document issues in an organised method;
- Be comfortable interacting with a wide variety of internal stakeholders;
- Be willing to learn new processes and skills to tackle projects;
- Sociable, diligent, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, open-minded and honest.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.