WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a QA Engineer to embark on an international project and work with the latest testing tools alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to play an important part in the development of new and existing IT applications. By working closely with developers, you will be expected to understand what each product is meant to do, its key features and users and create a quality assurance process, balancing the requirement for more predictable software development schedules.
As a QA Engineer, you will need to be able to analyse, investigate and research potential solutions, review system specifications and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse the results. You will create logs to document test phases and defects and report bugs and errors to development teams to help troubleshoot issues. Due to the technical nature of the role, having a strong understanding of one or more querying languages, such as SQL, and programming languages, such as PHP and .NET would be advantageous.
The successful QA Engineer will need to conduct post-release and post-implementation testing and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle. You will need to have a great eye for detail and excellent communication skills and be competent in maintaining a high standard of work.
- Proven experience as a QA Engineer or similar role
- Experience in QA methodologies
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office