Efficiency through quality!
Technosoft, founded in 1977, is a software engineering company based in The Netherlands with offices in different European countries. We serve more than 1200 customers in the Engineering and Construction industry with specialized solutions and products including transparent calculation forms, both 2D and 3D structural analysis software, ERP project- management software. We also provide custom solutions and services. Our software development teams are located in both our Dutch and Moldovan offices.
For our Moldovan office, located in the Skytower business center in Chisinau, we are looking for:
QA Automation Engineer
Being part of a Dutch holding, Technosoft Moldova is a professional software development company based in Chisinau well established for more than 12 years. We help our customers in the Netherlands and in Germany.
We are located in the Skytower, the top grade office building in the heart of the city. We provide our team an environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
- Two years or more experience in software testing
- Understanding basics of Software Development Lifecycle and testing methodologies (experience in Agile is preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with issue tracking tools (AzureDevops, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with test management tools (preferably Cucumber Studio)
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to work independently, flexible, fast-learning and pro-active
Preferred Technical Skills:
- OOP and automation design patters (PageObjects, PageFactory)
- One or more years of experience with Selenium
- Good level of knowledge in Python, Java or PHP
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of GitLab and software deployment process
- Experience with BDD approach and tools (Cucumber or something similar) would be a plus
- Experience with Docker
What do we offer?
- Top salary & generous performance bonus paid quarterly
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Sports and fitness compensation program
- Generous bonus program for new employees referral
- Integration in a dynamic international organization and great team
- Performant hardware with two high resolution monitors
- Adjustable standing desks for all employees
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee, snacks and fruits
- Friendly and passionate agile teams
- Sponsorship of professional training and certification + bonuses
- Multiple Team Building and Corporate Events
- Sponsored Sports Events
- Special Events and Conferences
- “Happy Hour” Events
Opportunities for business trips to Germany and the Netherlands
Possibilities of future relocation to the Netherlands
At Technosoft Moldova we encourage employees to respectfully and thoughtfully challenge current practices for continuous improvement. We invest into learning and career development opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, recognition, and the opportunity for some fun along the way.
If you want to learn more about job opportunities at Technosoft Moldova please contact us to arrange a visit or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website https://www.technosoft.eu/career-moldova/available-jobs