QA Automation Engineer
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the job:
You will be involved into a B2B project development for a multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and sport accessories. The product digitalizes the B2B sales experience for large accounts.
You’ll be great for this position if
- You strive for clean code
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write meaningful tests
- You have thirst to learn something daily.
- You seek perfection in everything – including software development best practices, continuous integration/delivery, test automation and flawless code.
- You have experience with Jira (or other tracking tools), SQL, Linux, AWS, and REST APIs.
- Good understanding in system testing and quality assurance techniques
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org