Indrivo is a place where talent meets technology to create digital solutions that bring out valuable new uses of data and build intelligent and virtuous systems aimed at empowering people.
We are looking for ambitious and savvy talents to join our team and help us shape the future of technology.
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests. Ultimately, you will deploy and maintain functional, secure, and high-quality applications.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Test and debug programs;
- Improve functionality of existing systems;
- Assess and prioritize feature requests;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of developed applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team for the achievement of objectives set;
- Present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical staff;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms, and product in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Good Python skills - at least 3 years of experience developing Python applications;
- Strong in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework;
- Some hands-on experience in designing applications using the actor model;
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools;
- Software debugging experience and Problem-solving abilities;
- Good English spoken and written communication skills;
- Good delegation and time management skills.
What we offer:
- High-tech and fast-growing international environment;
- Competitive salary and multi-level bonus system;
- Multiple career development opportunities;
- Skills development and continuous learning (coaching, training, certifications, conferences);
- Performance management system on the cutting edge of HR trends;
- Flexible hours, family time, and team buildings;
- Downtown office with chill-out areas.
If you are interested in finding out more about the company and this job opportunity, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com specifying "Python Developer" in the Subject line.
Find more information about us: www.indrivo.com.