Project QA Analyst
Every time you analyze a product on Amazon, book a flight with Bravofly or read BMW car instructions, you are probably using our product. Travod makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 100 languages, globally, every day.
TRAVOD International is a fast-growing company ranking # 23 in Northern Europe and # 93 worldwide.
What do we expect from a Project QA Analyst?
- Check if project executors respect the instructions
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the projects and foresee potential risks
- Offer support in solving quality issues and in checking complex projects using various tools
- Investigate specific client complaints / operational problems to identify root cause and design effective corrective and preventive actions
- Good knowledge of MS, (Word, Excel, PPT, Creating/recreating and formatting documents)
- Advanced English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good analytical skills, patience and attention to details
- Teamwork and the ability to offer constructive feedback
- Stress resistance and problem-solving skills, a good mediator
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Positions are open for the day shift (08:00 - 17:00), Monday to Friday.
What do we offer?
- The full social package, official employment
- Competitive income. Fixed salary starting with 7000 MDL + monthly bonuses
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- English learning sessions with a native speaker
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in the USA, Europe, Asia
- Comfy offices, with a modern style, in the center of the Chisinau
- Comprehensive office library;
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities
Send us your CV in English to email@example.com , stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project QA Analyst”.