Project QA Analyst
Wordminds is a fast-growing language service provider based in the UK. We serve global brands in translating their content into more than 100 languages.
- Check if project executors respect the instructions
- Monitor and evaluate the progress of the projects and foresee potential risks
- Offer support in solving quality issues and in checking complex projects using various tools
- Investigate specific client complaints / operational problems to identify root cause and design effective corrective and preventive actions
Timeline: Positions are open for day shift (8:00 - 17:00), Monday to Friday.
- Advanced English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS, (Word, Excel, PPT, Creating/recreating and formatting documents)
- Good analytical skills, patience, and attention to details
- Teamwork and the ability to offer constructive feedback
- Stress resistance and problem-solving skills, a good mediator
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- A full social package, official employment, fixed starts at 7000 MDL + bonus up to 8000 MDL
- Additional Performance Bonus paid each half a year, based on KPIs
- English learning sessions with a native speaker
- Participation at International Conferences, Trade Shows, Fairs in the USA, Europe, Asia
- Comfy offices, with a modern style, in the center of the Chisinau
- Separate relax zones and break rooms; weekly healthy snacks
- A modern approach to work - we empower and nurture talent, we offer training and development opportunities
- We will provide full training for this job
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project QA Analyst”.