PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voice-overs.
We are looking for project coordinators with excellent written and verbal English.
Project Managers responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Assist during the entire life-cycle of all language projects assigned
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors and recruit vendors
- Communicate and resolve any issues/problems/caveats
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- Friendly working environment in a new office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % from profit (for project coordinators)
- Initial on job training.
- Full social package, official employment.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com