Universoft was founded in 2008 and has been a growing company ever-since. Our mission is transforming businesses by producing cutting-edge digital products for our clients. We specialize in native, mobile and web applications development, as well as developing strong and scalable back-end systems to support the projects
Universoft is searching for a Project Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing work plans for projects during any phase of the project life cycle, from conception through final implementation.
- Manages all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Leads the coordination of resources, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, change management as well as post implementation reviews.
- Conceptualizes and develops effective project plans, methodologies and approaches
- Develops and maintains detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Continuously monitors progress & takes corrective actions that ensure successful achievement of project goals
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree is required.
- English fluency, both written and oral, is a must. Additional languages knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure without direct supervision.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing major projects.
- Understanding of the full Software Development life cycle.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are required.
You will be responsible for:
- Create and manage existing application, debugging, profiling and fine tuning
- Implementing functional requirements written directly by product managers
- Leading dedicated development team to deliver projects on time
- Being creative and reponsible
You will have the chance to:
- Be a part of the development process that is hand in hand with Research and Development activities.
- Experience how technology can be used for professional purposes.
- Be a member of a dynamic development team and an agile development process.
- Follow the latest technology trends in mobile apps development.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive industry level salaries, reviewed on a timely basis, or on personal achievements and involvement in the project.
- Full social package, medical insurance.
- Working in a team of talented and passionate professionals, with ability for fast growing in professional terms.
- Full Time job.
Please send your resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE indicate in subject the position you apply for.