The Company Safeguard Global (www.safeguardglobal.com ) is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
Project Coordinator for European Clients
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, Hr Administration, Staff Leasing, etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Key responsibilities would include:
- Planning and coordinating project activities for timely completion;
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate project tasks;
- Tracking project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time;
- Monitoring regularly project scheduling to determine any delays;
- Analyzing and resolving project issues in a timely and accurate manner;
- Communicating clearly and correctly with clients, partners, and employees;
- Reviewing project requirements and processing documentation in a timely manner;
We would love to hear from you if:
- You like to communicate with people and enjoy working in a team;
- You speak English. If you know another language, that would be a great asset;
- You have an international relations/economic/linguistics or other education background and would enjoy working in this field. We also welcome students in their last year at University who are eager to put their knowledge into practice;
- You have experience in project management, this would be a plus, but not a requirement. We have great people here who will be more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics.
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey. Please send your
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for.