Project Coordinator (5pm to 1am)
PoliLingua Limited, a UK company, provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers.
We are looking for project coordinators with excellent written and verbal English.
Project Manageris responsible for managing and coordinating the completion of all language projects.
- Assist during the entire life-cycle of all language projects assigned
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Understand and abide by individual project instructions
- Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally
- Negotiate with vendors and recruit vendors
- Communicate and resolve any issues/problems/caveats
- Distribute information to sales staff as soon as that information is available
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks and work in a team environment.
- Must be willing to learn new things, be open to challenges and thrive on success
- Friendly working environment in a new office.
- Professional growth possibilities.
- Competitive salary plus uncapped % from profit (for project coordinators)
- Initial on job training.
- Full social package, official employment.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.