To analyse, interpret and synthesize learnings from all research sources and collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer’s objective are met.
· Learn energy industry.
· Analyse data from various sources, providing a summary on energy markets evolution and prices.
· Monitor and analyse key industry and market trends.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
· Propensity to creative and innovative thinking.
· Bachelor’s degree minimum.
· Strong written and oral communication skills are essential, as presenting findings and supporting conclusions is an important part of the job.
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
Do you want to participate to change the Energy Landscape in Europe ? Be part of our talented team in Chisinau and contribute to this exciting Energy transition. It happens in Chisinau and impacts major energy players in Europe. Energymarketprice is a Swiss Company that develop innovative Energy Procurement Solutions for clients all over Europe. If you feel you have the necessary skills and are interested in this job opportunity, please send your CV in English at email@example.com