We are looking for a Programmer, whose main role will be to take an active part in different stages of software development for new services and products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop software for new services and products;
- To make software deployment and initial setup;
- To perform technical support during planning of new services and products;
- To perform complete tests for new services and products before launch;
- To learn intensively about new and existing technologies.
- Competence and Education:
- University degree in Computer Science or related technical filed;
- Good knowledge of Romanian and Russian;
- Medium level of spoken and written English.
- At least 2 years of programming experience;
- Knowledge of RDBMS: Oracle (must); MSSQL, PostgreSQL will be a plus;
- Familiarized with XML and related standards - XSLT, XPath, etc;
- Knowledge of PLSQL, C#, Java will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Shell script will be a plus.
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- To be result-oriented and to show initiative.
This position is focused on local people of Moldova.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, please, don’t hesitate to send your CV to email address firstname.lastname@example.org