PHP (Laravel) Developer
There is always room for nice people aboard. This time it is a PHP (Laravel) Developer.
We are appreciated for:
- Daily shared lunches;
- Prepaid Udemy and Laracast accounts;
- Budget for professional growth;
- Referral bonus for internal and external recommendations;
- Free English courses;
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis, table football;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- Beverage fridge, free coffee, tea, fresh fruits;
- Modern equipment;
- Official employment and social package;
- Modern and comfortable workplace.
To join you’ll need:
– 2+ years of professional experience as a Laravel developer
– Experience with php7 / 8 (Laravel/Symfony)
– Knowledge of Queues, Docker, MySQL, and MongoDB
– Develop product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
– Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
– to take initiative and drive projects forward with no supervision
– to have good verbal and written English communication skills.
Submit your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org to join a company as UNIQUE as YOU are!
For more information, please visit our website at www.backstageitcareers.com or call us: 069499934
Call us: 069499934