We are searching for an energetic, ambitious, fast learning and motivated person,
who want to grow up and contribute to the development our
Group and Internal process.
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
- Assisting in everyday problem solving with all CRM users, buffer between local users and subsidiary COO;
- Assisting in testing of new releases / changes of CRM, providing COO with consolidated list of detected issues and proposals for improvement during implementation period;
- Responsible for updating all internal procedures according to the approved changes;
- Activating and Deactivated the Dealer Custom Products for each Dealers for specific campaigns as requested by the Commercial Department;
- Train and mentor lower level employees in business operations;
- Develop and update training programs based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users;
- Collect different types of data and process manual statistics on demand, as required by COO or local management, to help as baseline for process related decisions.
Requirements from the candidate:
- University Degree in computer science would be an advantage;
- Skill in the analysis and re-engineering of systems, processes, and procedures;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and very good level of English and Russian languages;
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation;
- Advanced skills in project planning and project management;
- Capability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Collaborative worker and teambuilding ability.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based on individual performance and target achievement;
- Extra-salary benefits lunch tickets + private health insurance + training and courses;
- International working environment;
- Work in a friendly team, with the possibility of personal development.