Onpage SEO Specialist
We are looking for a part-time freelance SEO Specialist who will manage overall internal\external website optimization, website trust improvements.
The basic responsibilities:
- Creating layouts for landing pages.
- Keyword research.
- Create tasks for copywriters, check, modify, and post provided content.
- Competitor analysis.
- Suggestions for improvements of company's websites.
- Constant work for increasing website trust and credibility.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent written English
- Knowledge of HTML basisc
- Creative, non-standard mind
- Responsibility and ability to manage multiple tasks with minimum interventions.
Previous experience and knowledge of website development \ content management will constitute an advantage.
The company offers:
- Low-stress environment;
- Friendly atmosphere and pleasant working conditions;
If you are interested in this position, just submit your CV with a short presentation letter, and mention your salary expectations in the e-mail.
Should you require assistance for our On-page SEO Specialist position then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org