If you are a driven, dedicated and goal-oriented individual with experience in office management and personnel administration, then look no further. Our company works on developing a complex telecom product – Noction Intelligent Routing Platform designed to improve network performance and reduce network operational costs for Service Providers and Enterprises. We are seeking a self-driven, agile and tenacious person to fill in the position of Office Manager. To be successful in this position you must be committed to the work you perform, have a good attention to details and effective time management skills.
- Manage all aspects of operations so as to ensure a smooth running of the office;
- Supply management and inventory control;
- Assist with planning corporate events and meetings, make travel arrangements;
- Keep management and colleagues informed regarding upcoming events;
- Assist in compiling various reports, team meetings briefs, etc. making sure all information is up to date;
- Prepare timesheets,various internal orders, control correspondence, answer phone calls;
- Create and maintain company registers with regards to personnel, create and maintain up to date employees’ profiles (documentation with regard to employment or dismissal of employee, job descriptions, holidays, medical policies, tables of attendance, labor books, etc.)
- Act as a main contact person for suppliers, clients, state institutions.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Problem solving skills, ability to multi-task;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Working knowledge of internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
In case you feel that you are the perfect candidate for this position, please send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org