A company specialized in heating, air-conditioning and water-supply systems is now looking for a reliable, self-organized and dynamic person with strong administrative and secretarial skills to fill the position of:
- Able to perform general and comprehensive secretarial duties such as managing the reception (telephone, fax, visitors, correspondences, classification, etc);
- Providing administrative support (scheduling appointments, managing miscellaneous quotations, orders and purchases);
- Maintenance of various registers, statutory/regulatory documentation and files;
- Setting up new clients on database;
- Taking care of office supplies stock and distribution;
- Managing, scheduling and attending meetings and ensuring directors are well-prepared for meetings;
- High standard of maintenance of the office area;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system;
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones and office keys;
- Maintain and distribute staff daily/weekly schedules;
- Support staff in assigned project based work;
- Assistance with some HR aspects including organisation new starters and staff training
- Assisting with marketing events;
- Providing excellent written and oral translations from and to Russian, Romanian and English.
You will have:
- Fluent Russian and Romanian, English is an advantage;
- Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office (knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook are a must), 1C, Internet search;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- The ability to deal with people at all levels;
- The ability to multi-task, to work well under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail;
- To work well as part of a team;
- Be proactive and helpful with a flexible approach;
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with the eagerness to learn;
- To be professional at all times;
- To be confidential, trustworthy & loyal;
- To be self-motivated and to be able to motivate the team;
- Positive can-do attitude.
Candidates who meet the specifications set out above should apply at email@example.com
Application should include CV (with photo) and cover letter stating why you are interested in the role and how you meet the requirements.
Deadline: 23 December 2018. Only selected candidates will be contacted.