Salt Edge is a FinTech company which helps financial institutions grow by using our innovative solutions and we’d love to make that happen with you in our team!
We develop in-house products which specialize in intercommunication and interoperability between banks and other players in the financial market.
Salt Edge is a great place for your professional career, we've created an inspiring working environment where our people can grow into future leaders. In addition to business goals at work, we believe passionately in the importance of having enjoyable talks, making great friends, eating tasty snacks and creating a spirit of adventure.
We are looking for individuals that are interested to become experts in their own field and contribute to a better financial world and services.
Network Security Engineer
What you’ll do:
- Conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability;
- Investigate intrusion and hacking incidents, collect incident responses, and carry out forensic investigations.
- Plan, engineer, and monitor the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems.
- Manage and maintain a library of security audit tools and corresponding processes;
- Test and check the system for weaknesses in software and hardware;
- Supervise the configuration and installation of new software and hardware.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Good understanding of computer networking (topologies, protocols, routing etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- High responsibility with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc;
- English level – upper intermediate.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during the trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate in international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks, and beverages.
P.S. Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Salt Edge is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.