Allied Testing software company
is looking to fill a position of:
.NET web developer
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and Testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The Allied Testing is now accepting applicants for:
.NET WEB DEVELOPER - HYBRID JOB TYPE
- Vacation and sick leave packages
- Financial and career opportunities
- Support employee work life balance and morale
- External company-sponsored training and education is available when appropriate or necessary.
(The company will pay for all or part of certifications and licensing assuming it is a component of an approved professional development plan for the employee).
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (JUNIOR)
- Written and spoken English (B1 intermediate or higher)
- Experience with C#, .NET.
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures and technical background on HTTP, REST Web Services.
SKILLS REQUIRED (SENIOR)
- Several years of experience developing and deploying .net core applications and services
- Solid professional experience in software development capacity
- In-depth knowledge of modern technologies, tools, frameworks and software development methodologies
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org