.NET Web Backend Developer
• Backend development using .NET including C# and ASP.NET
• Participating in the processes of incident-, problem-, change-, configuration-, and release management
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
General required experience and studies:
• Bachelor or master degree;
• Fluent spoken and written English
• You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
• Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
• You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
• 3-5+ years of experience in Backend Development as a .NET Web Developer, Backend Developer
• Experience with REST, REST APIs, Web API, SOAP Services, WCF Services
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & ORM Entity Framework
• Strong OOP – Object-Oriented Programming, OOA/D – Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management
• Unit testing experience
• NET Development using C#, ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with SDLC methodology using AGILE, AGILE SCRUM
- challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- official employment, competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: Sergiu.Mironiuc@Katoennatie.com
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.