Allied Testing software company
is looking to fill a position of:
.Net Test Automation Engineer
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and Testing firm with focus on finance industry.
The Allied Testing is now accepting applicants for:
.NET TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER - HYBRID JOB TYPE
- Vacation and sick leave packages
- Financial and career opportunities
- Support employee work life balance and morale
- External company-sponsored training and education is available when appropriate or necessary.
(The company will pay for all or part of certifications and licensing assuming it is a component of an approved professional development plan for the employee).
You will utilize test tools to create automated test suites that are robust, performant and reusable, enabling your team to deliver high-quality releases more efficiently. Partner with the team members to ensure proper test case coverage in all automated scenarios.
- C# coding skills
- Understanding of testing and quality assurance concepts
- Strong technical background and familiarity with REST APIs and HTTP APIs
- Basic SQL skills
- Written and spoken English (B1-intermediate or higher)
- Knowledge of additional programming languages (e.g. C, Java, etc)
- Previous experience with UI and API testing
- Experience building automation pipelines
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience
For questions regarding this recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org