As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of 9500 people.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Mobile Application Developer
1. Execute full lifecycle Mobile Application development
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code
3. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
4. Comply with project plans and industry standards
5. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
General required experience and studies:
1. Bachelor or Master Degree;
2. Fluent spoken and written English
3. You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
4. Strong analytical mind-set and practical thinker
5. Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
6. You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
7. Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics
1. 3 Years Plus of proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
2. Experience in the following technologies: Android, Xamarin, MVVMCross for Xamarin, Web API
3. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & ORM NHibernate
4. Experience with test-driven development and mastery in software engineering tools
5. Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
6. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design and debugging skills
7. Experience of source control systems and configuration management
8. Experience in Agile development methodologies
9. Unit testing experience
10. Optional: Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
- challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast-growing dynamic company with a no-nonsense corporate culture
- official employment, competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: Sergiu.Mironiuc@Katoennatie.com
* All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.