Mobile Application Developer
1. Execute full lifecycle Mobile Application development
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code
3. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
4. Comply with project plans and industry standards
5. Quality - Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
General required experience and studies:
• Bachelor or master degree;
• Fluent spoken and written English
• You have work experience in an enterprise environment.
• Further training in the latest technologies is possible. You do not need to be an expert in all the technologies, more important are a healthy dose of curiosity, desire to learn and team spirit.
• You are a true team player. Great achievements are always the result of a great collaboration.
• Motivation, discipline, well-structured and flexibility are your key characteristics
• 3 Years Plus of proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
• Experience in the following technologies: Xamarin, WCF and Web API
• Experience in developing Windows Universal and web applications
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & ORM Entity Framework
• Experience with test-driven development and mastery in software engineering tools
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills
• Experience of source control systems and configuration management
• Experience in Agile development methodologies
• Unit testing experience
Experience with back-end architecture and implementation (web services, databases, security), on platforms and technologies such as Azure is a plus
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: Sergiu.Mironiuc@Katoennatie.com