Code Factory provides software development services to organizations of any size, leveraging the latest technology developments to bring your business the software or product it needs to succeed.
We are an international organization with delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and experience in Betting, Fintech, E-Commerce and Healthcare sectors.
By joining our team, you would be able to work with the newest technologies, on interesting and unique projects, and still have a lot of fun!
Don’t miss this lifetime opportunity to work with us as:
Middle/Senior .Net Developer
We invite you to be part of a project where new technologies and best practices are going to be used on daily basis, where the result is a high-quality code and where only the sky is a limit for your creativity.
We are consistently looking to hire individuals with a wide range of experience and capabilities who have a desire to share with us their knowledge and experiences. This means that your opinion will be taken into consideration and other colleagues are always there to support you if needed.
Here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
- Architect/Design technical solution, including overall system design, class design and database design;
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC;
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements.
- Build prototypes.
We expect you to have/to be:
- Minim 3 years of experience in software development;
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in web technologies, databases and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework State Management, Garbage Collection, SQL Indexes, etc.;
- Demonstrated expertise with web services (WebAPI/JSON RESTful), Enterprise Service Bus, GIT, Jenkins;
- Additional experience with the following desired but not required: MVC, Microsoft Azure;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Programming fundamentals – deep understanding and proficiency in concepts such as OOP; SOLID, Design Patterns;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at 069394264.