Middle iOS Developer
Roslin is a technology-enabled business services company. We specialize in improving business performance for some of America’s largest ground transportation providers. Every day our team delivers a next-generation customer experience and helps transportation companies better connect with their customers.
We develop turnkey systems that feature real-time dispatching, vehicle location, and tracking, as well as computerized routing and scheduling, integrated billing, and cashiering. An innovator in data dispatching, we provide market-specific application software, mobile, and portable device interfaces, and infrastructure products.
Currently, we are building an intelligent fleet management platform for dispatch, billing, and cashiering that seamlessly connects multiple transportation fleets with clients via one system. We offer both an intuitive, intelligent technology and a strong partnership for transportation providers, delivering savings, simplicity, and accounting transparency.
The platform includes multiple different services, mobile, and web applications.
- Cocoa Touch
- UI Test
- Participation in the estimation and planning of development tasks
- Designing and implementing new features, extend existing.
- Code review and knowledge sharing
- Write robust and efficient code primarily using Swift 5, but also Objective-C when needed.
- Communication with project stakeholders, including the product management team.
- Maintain good coverage of code base with unit and integration tests
- Reporting to Mobile Development team leader
Why joining us is a good idea:
1. Competitive salaries. There are no such cookies in the world that can make up for a good paycheck :), and we offer competitive salaries according to the level of your skills.
2. Interesting projects. Our apps will be global and available in different markets. We complement the salary with an opportunity to really contribute to something big.
3. Founders will work hand to hand with developers.
4. Every employee in the company has a voice, and discussions are routine.
5. Long-term employment
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org