Mid/Senior Software Developer (2)
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
Prospects and clients we deal with: Amazon, Formlabs, Daimler, Lenovo, Amadeus, Swissport.
What will you do?
You will work on a SaaS platform that helps international companies from a specific industry to manage their freelancers, projects, clients, and finance. More about the product at the first interview.
What we offer you:
- Competitive income
- We support your growth with performance bonuses and employee appreciation programs.
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them! Working from home is an option as well as working from our office in central Chisinau (for Chisinau-based roles)
- Free access to our Library and the opportunity for self-development with our Free Business Udemy courses
- Supportive Learning Financial Package
- Fun corporate events and a dedicated contribution to social causes
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurtures talent and celebrates results, and supports you throughout your career journey,
- We support young families with personalized gifts and vouchers
- You have full support from our organizational coach.
- You get extra days off: on your birthday, for loyalty, "family reasons"
- Referral Bonus
- Analyze and implement best coding practices into the project code.
- Analyze technical requirements of the project and adapt the code in line with them.
- Identify and develop areas for revisions in current projects.
- Execute and implement software tests.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Preferably experience in Ruby/RoR (middle/senior) or being open to learning it
- Experience with Git
- Good understanding of how RDBMS systems work
- Preferably experience with UX Design patterns
- Preferably experience with Vue.js, Bootstrap or other front-end frameworks
- A good level of English (English is primary language for communication and documentation)
- Analytical thinking and ability to improve requirements quality
- Being a hardworking team player
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line – “Mid/Senior Developer”.
Data privacy note: Travod cares about your data privacy. More information about our Data privacy policies is available at www.travod.com/privacy-policy/