Salt Edge is one of the most prominent fintech service providers, connected to over 3000 banks in over 60 countries. Salt Edge's clients vary from large banks to credit bureaus, lenders and fintechs spread across continents, having offices in Americas (Toronto) and Europe (London). Salt Edge is looking to cover more countries by expanding to other regions, including Asia and Australia.
We’re looking only for the best people, interested to become experts in their own field, get familiar with the startup culture and contribute to a better financial world and services.
What you’ll do:
- Familiarize with target audience identified for email marketing campaigns, research the market and find companies, people and their contact details in accordance to the identified targeted audience;
- Enter the collected information in the reporting table and ensuring the table is organized and information is categorized by campaign, country, etc.;
- Optimize the process of searching the contact details and managing it in the table on an ongoing basis;
- Collaborate with the Sales, Account Management and Business Development teams to establish the target audience that is in line with the company’s objectives for email marketing campaign;
- Track effectiveness of searching the contact details (how much companies / people / email addresses were collected for a certain period of time);
- Report feedback from processes and suggesting improvements (other tools, platforms. etc.);
- Communicate with other team members to optimize marketing process;
- Assist management on various daily tasks.
What you need to be successful:
- Relevant work experience in creating, scheduling, testing, and executing email campaigns;
- Knowledge in creating and processing clients database;
- Email marketing background is an advantage;
- High proficiency in English is an advantage;
- Knowledge: MS Office, email service platforms, client database research tools;
- To be detail oriented, quick learner.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.