Marketing Project Manager
- Develop and coordinate new marketing projects in accordance with company’s marketing strategy;
- Build constructive business relationships with all partners and third party vendors;
- Coordinate internal and external project activities in Telecom area (TV & Internet);
- Collaboration with representatives of the company's subdivisions involved in organizing, delivering and promoting the services;
- Partner with marketing team in order to deliver targeted results;
- Monitor and conduct project activities for implementing new services;
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies are followed;
- Manage schedules and project timelines to ensure campaigns are launched in a timely manner;
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and/or project;
- Projects area to be involved in:
research and development of new products;
implementation and launching of new services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Marketing, Management, or a related area required;
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Project Manager or similar role;
- Languages: Romanian and Russian (proficient user), English (upper intermediate or higher);
- Experience working with teams to understand requirements and enhancements;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills;
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude.
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating in the message title – Marketing Project Manager.