Marketing & Communications Manager
- Creates and coordinates marketing campaigns performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers;
- Coordinates and develops print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development;
- Assures promotion of company’s products and services during external events;
- Coordinates content and designs promotional material/campaign and distributes in online and offline channels;
- Develops and executes social media digital marketing strategies designed to communicate brand positioning via social media;
- Advertises company’s products/services on various media;
- Plans interviews and press conferences when required;
- Designs and sends regular newsletters with company updates;
- Tracks ROI for marketing campaigns;
- Gathers customers feedback to inform sales and product teams upon it;
- Coordinates different corporate events;
- Maintains a continuous collaboration with advertising agencies and other vendors;
- Coordinates, develops, and directs company’s PR strategy – right message, right messenger, right audience, at the right time.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area required;
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Manager or similar role;
- Languages: Romanian and Russian (proficient user), English (upper intermediate);
- Must be able to execute strategy and provide reporting on results;
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, good presentation skills;
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills (including managing a team).
If you think you are a good fit and you’re willing to share your knowledge and enthusiasm with us, do not hesitate to send your CV on the email address email@example.com , indicating in the message title – Marketing & Communications Manager.