Company „Orhei – Vit” is looking for:
Marketing Brand Manager juice and/or wine
Reports to: Marketing Director or Marketing Manager
- Together with Marketing Director develops an overall brand strategy to achieve company
- goals and overall presence on the market.
- Develops and executes annual brand marketing and PR plan and budget consistent with
- long-term brand goals.
- In coordination with the PR team, manages public relations for the brand, including development of consumer and trade PR programs/events.
- Collaborates with outside advertising agencies.
- Manages marketing for the brand, including development of national merchandising concepts and communications with agencies, trade marketing and the sales force.
- Manages brand graphic look and cooperates with internal graphics and outside agencies/suppliers.
- Works with field sales in developing and executing national programs; coordinates brand graphic standards to be used by trade marketing in local/regional programs.
- Provides assistance in the management of brand advertising campaigns.
- Continues to increase product knowledge and marketing expertise to take on more complicated projects.
- Manages annual marketing/brands budget; periodically report and summary for Marketing Director.
- Represents the brand at events and offers its support in-market activities including sales blitzes, tasting, and new product launches.
- Works with business analysis group, provides regular detailed analysis of regional/national brand performance to marketing director/VP.
- Performs post-program analysis on national promotions.
- Works with Trade Marketing using Market Research data to evaluate channel or regional issues or opportunities.
- Develops brand/product reports as requested by the Marketing Director using the distributor/retailer sales cube.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Studies in marketing or a related field are mandatory.
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, experience in similar position is a advantage.
- Good project management, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and tailor messages depending on stakeholder.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Familiarity with commercial and financial reporting, P&L, invoices, contracts, project timesheets tracking, project risks monitoring
- Ability to working well under tight deadlines
- Ability to focus on customer needs in order to
- Attention to details, well organized, proactive
- Understands the needs of produc, brand, and business to effectively prioritize work to improve the output of your team.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Excellent opportunity to work with international partners.
- Professional growth opportunities: trainings, courses, entrepreneurship stimulation, spin-off support.
- Our office is peaceful with a working friendly environment also we offer - catered meals, snacks & beverages.
- Opportunity to develop own product ideas from concept to market release.
Please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org