Pedersen & Partners is a leading international Executive Search firm. We operate 57 wholly owned offices in 53 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia & the Americas. Our values Trust, Relationship and Professionalism apply to our interaction with clients as well as executives. More information about Pedersen & Partners is available at www.pedersenandpartners.com.
Pedersen & Partners opened an office in Chisinau in 2007. In addition to performing Executive Search, Pedersen & Partners established the Marketing & Communication internal function in Moldova, to perform tasks for all Pedersen & Partners offices.
Pedersen & Partners is now seeking to recruit a Marketing & Communications Assistant, in addition to our current team. The Marketing & Communications Assistant will work cross functionally with key internal stakeholders to play a key role in offering high level Marketing & Communications support for our global team of Consultants.
Marketing and Communications Assistant Junior Role
Role and Profile:
The role of the Marketing Assistant will be to support the MarCom Manager and Consultants with all aspects of marketing, PR and communications aspects.
Please note that the person is replacing a team member who will be on the maternity leave, however, the length of the role and the next career plans are to be discussed at the interview.
Tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in ensuring extended brand awareness and visibility across a wide variety of channels;
- Deliver high quality custom Power Point presentations for sales teams and events;
- Edit internal videos;
- Provide support for website administration;
- Draft operational reports;
- Organise logistics of branding materials and keep stock;
- Management of documents in the internal database;
- Mine data for white papers, interviews, articles, etc.
- Perform media and competitor monitoring.
- Proven experience in Marketing, Communications and PR;
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must. Knowledge of other languages will be an asset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word processing and Excel skills
- Advanced photo and video editing skills;
- Ability to conduct thorough data research and analysis;
- Highly international mindset and understanding of the cultural specifics of various regions;
- Strong attention to details;
- Highly self-motivated and able to operate autonomously when necessary;
- Highest possible ethical and professional standards;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving, diverse and international working environment;
- Humble, practical, hands-on attitude, flexible, able to cope with high-level management consulting issues as well as practical daily duties.
Please submit your CV together with a motivation letter to the following e-mail address:
In the subject line, please mention: Marketing & Communications Assistant