As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie combines engineering, technology and port operations to offer worldwide, tailor-made solutions to the chemical and automotive industries, and to the consumer goods, electronics & retail sector. Katoen Natie has 154 logistic platforms and is active in 30 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of 10.000 people.
In order to continue the growth of our group, Katoen Natie is looking for:
Logistics Service Desk Analyst (Early, Day, Late Shift)
Katoen Natie Company was founded in 1854 and presently, supplies logistics and semi-industrial services to various industries and port services. The company consists of 400 operational units, with 154 terminals and logistics platforms, employing over 10.000 people and active in all parts of the world.
- As a Logistics Software Analyst, you will be working for the Business Unit (BU) of Consumer Goods and Industry. This department developed and keeps developing its own in-house Warehouse Management System (WMS) software, which is the software that you are going to work in and analyze.
- You will be answering questions, analyzing problems and come up with a solution for simple and complex problems. Problems can include software BUGS, performance issues, resolving operational mistakes. Problems are very diverse and challenging.
- You will be working for 80 customers spread out all over the world.
Daily Service Desk activities:
- Analyze and solve problems that occur in the software
- Solve issues that cannot be solved locally
- Follow up status of received questions/problems and Keep track of unsolvable problems and issues
- Distribute unsolvable problems to the responsible person
- Register each incident/mail in service desk registration tool with correct and complete information
- Built up knowledge base and optimize procedures
- Organize customer meetings to discuss issues, methodologies and share best practices
- Analyze results and report to the management
- Testing different system functionalities
- Prepare and execute test scenarios
Prepare, review and analyze software documentation and user manuals.
- University degree or equal by experience
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and good computer skills
- Strong communicative skills
- Fast learner
- Willingness to work in a combination of shifts is a MUST
- Day shift (9:00 – 18:00), Early (6:00 – 15:00), Late (13:00 – 22:00)
The exact schedule will be discussed during the interview.
- Challenging job with a lot of variety and future in a fast growing dynamic company with a friendly corporate culture
- Competitive salary according to knowledge and experience
- Official work contract, full social packet including medical insurance, paid holidays etc.